Please send your resume to email@example.com. Thank you.
- To perform duties on a daily basis as assigned by the Manager, Training Supervisor.
- To share various routine clerical duties with other staff known as common Tasks (CT)
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with the physician team and other staff.
- Reception greeting and meeting the patients
- Answering incoming calls in a pleasant and courteous manner
- Book physician appointments/Orientation Sessions/Injection Classes
- Provide receptionist duties for physician team
- Book sonohysterograms / sperm functions testing/ultrasound, etc.
- Arranging courier pick-up/acceptance of packages
- Photocopying patient information/education packages/filing
- Processing of payments
- Recording Patient Information accurately
Duties and Responsibilities:
- 1st to answer incoming calls, in a pleasant courteous manner
- Issue receipts for application fees
- Process all incoming applications in the computer
- Process all medical records and ensure all test results are received
- Send form letters to patients re: missing information
- Complete assessment sheet and pass charts on to doctors for assessment
- Book consultation, orientation, ultra sounds, other test as required or ordered by physician
- Ordering of Office supplies
- Mail distribution
- Printing- packages, orientation books, forms for staff as needed
- Set up for appointments, pulling of charts, ie: orientation, consults
- Making sure the doctors’ office is stocked with supplies
- Fax of referrals to outside offices
- Maintain office equipment/ calling for repairs as needed
Job Type: Full-time
The medical records scanning clerk is responsible for managing the medical records of the clinic, including preparing, storing, scanning and retrieving patient records.
Job Duties for Medical Records Scanning Clerk
- Prepares new patient charts, gathering documents and information from paper sources and/or electronic health record.
- Ensures medical records are assembled in standard order and are accurate and complete.
- Creates digital copies of patient records for quick access to electronic health records and retention purposes.
- Organize scanned documents on local network and or cloud storage devices.
- Operates computer to enter and retrieve data, type correspondence and reports.
- Files paperwork and reports in patient charts, ensuring they are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensures files are stored/scanned in the designated area according to applicable storage/scanning procedures.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 years of experience in health information management preferred
- Previous medical office experience preferred
- Electronic Medical Records experience a plus
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Superior organizational skill.
- Ability to operate Falcon Scanner or willingness to learn (training will be provided)
- Comfortable working with computers and various software
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Understanding of medical terminology
- Knowledge and skill in the use of scanner, fax, and electronic health record technology
Job Type: Part-time